Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
thats what i thought at first before watchin yall this szn .. then i saw bullock at the 3 and was like :dwillhuh:

has he always played the 2 i thought he was a 3 ?:dahell:

With RJ the Knicks have abandoned the sg and sf positional model and use a dual wing system mostly because he can play both.

A lot of it is matchup but the goal seems to be play him next to a D&3 wing. So Frank and Bullock. Ideally the Knicks would get someone 6’8 or 6’9 that would keep guys like Ben Simmons busy defensively ... but who that is, isn’t on the roster

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rejecting a drummond trade when mitch is hurt, and tai is out indefinitely doesnt make sense to me. hes better than both those players even when they are healthy lol. not to mention hes from ny and actually would want to play for us.

i would take fournier as well. we have no obligation to either player beyond 35 games or so lol. thank God thibs is back there encouraging us to improve.
'I'm not going to be perfect': The lessons Tom Thibodeau took to New York

So here is the response to “Trade RJ and Mitch” gate..... a Thibs PR tour. No mention of Aller and he talks about how much he appreciates RJ and Randle.

Also doesn’t come off as hung up on winning but this is an official interview so he can keep tone.
glad he addressed Barrett I was bout to boycott Thibs lol