Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I swear Kologero was my favorite poster:wow: dude just moved back to NY and stopped posting in this thread. I think his name is the Bronx bully or something like that. @King Static X used to be in here heavy too:mjcry:
I have been checking the scores recently but I haven't been watching the games themselves. The Knicks have disappointed me too much over the years for me to be heavily invested in them. I'm happy that things are looking good right now - hopefully this lasts.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps

This is literally the worst take ever. Who is this dumbass?! @storyteller :dahell:

200.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

That's what makes some of the criticism in here comical. Young players can show flashes and have a positive impact on the court as rookies and sophomores, etc - but development takes years for 98% of them.

To put it in perspective Bron didn't earn All-NBA honors until his 3rd year, KD didn't until his 4th year, Kawhi didn't until his 5th year, Kobe didn't until his 4th year, etc ... it takes time even for the greats.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I swear Kologero was my favorite poster:wow: dude just moved back to NY and stopped posting in this thread. I think his name is the Bronx bully or something like that. @King Static X used to be in here heavy too:mjcry:

I’m Still Here Brehs lol I Came Back To NY Like 7 Years Ago I Was Still In Knicks Threads Regularly Up Until Like 2 Seasons Ago, I Cut Cable For YouTube TV And Didn’t Have The MSG Channel So I Barely Watched, Then My Boy Gave Me His MSG GO Password And I Been Watching From About The End Of Last Season Again, I Just Don’t Post Heavy Any More, PLUS I Had A Kid In That Same Time Frame lol

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m Still Here Brehs lol I Came Back To NY Like 7 Years Ago I Was Still In Knicks Threads Regularly Up Until Like 2 Seasons Ago, I Cut Cable For YouTube TV And Didn’t Have The MSG Channel So I Barely Watched, Then My Boy Gave Me His MSG GO Password And I Been Watching From About The End Of Last Season Again, I Just Don’t Post Heavy Any More, PLUS I Had A Kid In That Same Time Frame lol
Congrats, breh!

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
11297c6ef4d0418e3a3db1bc82267a10.jpg

:shaq: Remember this from 2nd grade? Here is a refresher.