Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Worst defense in the league and we’re taking advantage of it. I’m not going to bash Payton right now because he’s out and the offense looks better. It is what it is.

I don't care how shytty their defense is. You can clearly see the difference on offense already.

They played these same fukks out in Sacramento and they shut us down with Payton playing.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that ball.movement wit rose out there to end the half and his IQ

as someone else mentioned ..him just bein out there as a threat makes the world of difference

hard to be knee jerk ...but that's the best I've seen your offense run since the trade

and like I said a few x ..let' rose and IQ play separate.. let them cook separately..you will get the most out of both doin that . rather then them sharing each others plate ..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yes, Philly...YES.

tenor.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
that ball.movement wit rose out there to end the half and his IQ

as someone else mentioned ..him just bein out there as a threat makes the world of difference

hard to be knee jerk ...but that's the best I've seen your offense run since the trade

and like I said a few x ..let' rose and IQ play separate.. let them cook separately..you will get the most out of both doin that . rather then them sharing each others plate ..
Yup :salute: