Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
His playmaking sucks. Career high in usage rate, but his AST% is career lowest. Elfrid constantly doesn't feed the hot hands on the floor. Rose should be the starter. He's not the reason why he lost, but he still fukking sucks :manny:

Payton starting is his fault? So he’s supposed to tell Thibs “nah B...I’m sittin this one out.”

Bullock, Barrett, Burks, Quickley combined for 84 minutes tonight...for a total of 4 assists.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Payton starting is his fault? So he’s supposed to tell Thibs “nah B...I’m sittin this one out.”

Bullock, Barrett, Burks, Quickley combined for 84 minutes tonight...for a total of 4 assists.

Why is Bullock and Burks name on there? :why:

They are spot up shooters/defenders. They are not suppose to be out there to net us assist. The fukk!?! :heh:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Why is Bullock and Burks name on there? :why:

They are spot up shooters/defenders. They are not suppose to be out there to net us assist. The fukk!?! :heh:

Remove them then, you just lost 1 more assist

:russ:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those floaters will start droppin for rose , let him get used 2 those knicks rings

he was alot better tonight , but thibs sat him2 long and he lost some of his ryhthm

almost feel like thibs has rose out there like bogans/rose / brewer/ rose combo

offense -defense

only diff is on offense has has rose playin off the ball

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

Payton playing like shyt is his fault. You really including Bullock (a strictly 3&D wing) and Burks (a gunner off the bench) in the list of players??? Quickley hasn't been the sole PG on the floor since Rose came on the team and Barrett needs to start passing more. Too bad Payton is completely useless off the ball.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
those floaters will start droppin for rose , let him get used 2 those knicks rings

he was alot better tonight , but thibs sat him2 long and he lost some of his ryhthm

almost feel like thibs has rose out there like bogans/rose / brewer/ rose combo

offense -defense

only diff is on offense has has rose playin off the ball
I wanna see Rose and Randle in a starting lineup.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If I’m the knicks I’m at the very least hearing out wizards demand for Beal.

Nah
You gon trade all your assets just to be treadmill. There's no FA's coming out the next 2-3 years that will make the Knicks a contender, the only path for them is to hit on their picks.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna see Rose and Randle in a starting lineup.

i think that would b deadly .. i dont know why they runnin pick n role, pick n pop wit just taj

that should be something rose and randle are workin on together .. its literally unguardable .. since it seems randle jump shot has been good for most the games ive been watchin

( instead of just ISO on the block all the time )

especially inva close game like this .. i dont know how the coaching staff hasnt even envisioned it