Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’d trade Randle :unimpressed:

thanks Randle but goodbye

He should play angry.
We is legit scoring option next to JR. Someone that can make teams second guess doubling him. Right now there's no fear of that.
I been saying Zach or Beal, but after this series shyt..... Randle might get traded or resign cheap. This man lost Millions off this series. At this point I would say fukk it and continue to do what he did to Collins. He won’t but I would understand if he did.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
East should be ashamed that they allowed this garbage team to get the 4th seed.

We’ve been joking about it, but clearly this team flourished from being in empty arenas and not being distracted or pressured by crowds.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He should play angry

I been saying Zach or Beal, but after this series shyt..... Randle might get traded or resign cheap.

It's his first playoff series and Nate McMillan has done a great job of gameplanning for him. And it doesn't help that Burke and Bullock ain't hitting shots from the perimeter.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Season isn’t over yet but Thibs needs a reality check
Big gas got to rethink this squad, and come back stronger. Thibs needs a offensive coordinator cause we’ll look.... He got beat by a normally bum coach who in turn is about to get spanked by Doc and Philly.