Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I would give rose and RJ the majority of the shots. They have it going a bit more

although Randle is putting them in foul trouble

Yeah Thibs gotta adapt the offense to what's going on the court and the flow of the game.

I did like Julius actual trying to bully instead of living with tough jumpers, but those damn turnovers were ugly.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty impressive that he's able to find a way to waste a possession every time down the floor.

Stop forcing shyt and let the offense flow :stopitslime:
There the difference between him and RJ , Rj missing his regular shots . Randle looks tentative on both sides and is having terrible plays ( switching , chucking , staying back to argue with refs )

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would give rose and RJ the majority of the shots. They have it going a bit more

although Randle is putting them in foul trouble
The thing is Randle is playing like last years randle without the spinning. You can tell he he just looking to score and get on track not taking what they giving him and facilitating.
Also Burks , IQ and bully are giving us nothing . Smh I’m surprised we are this close

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Y’all gotta stop lying to yourselves. RJ has not been good today. Hold him to a higher standard. Missing open Js consistently. And that’s ok, he’s young, maybe he will improve. But right now it’s not good at all.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing you can do about Collins hitting that shot. That was great defense by Barrett and Randle

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all gotta stop lying to yourselves. RJ has not been good today. Hold him to a higher standard. Missing open Js consistently. And that’s ok, he’s young, maybe he will improve. But right now it’s not good at all.
When that was posted he was 3-6 with 9 /4/4

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Hes 4/10 2/6 from 3 12/4/4 considering hes barely touching the ball...he isnt the problem...