Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
You gotta play Julius at Center. Put Obi in the dunker spot. Julius at center makes it harder for the hawks to double him cause they can’t ignore Obi like they do Noel and Taj. Capella can’t matchup with Randle one on one either.

I dig this idea.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf r u on about :mjlol:

if rose doesn't start it would have been a 30 pts deficit at the end of the first:stopitslime:

Randle x barrett did nothing

it's the right move

It just needs someone else in the starting 5

Preferably the 2 mfz on the Cover of the latest SLAM better wake the F up and do sumthin this series :stopitslime:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shoulda started frank like i said. last thing we needed to do was play around wit the rotation. i understand the move to put rose in, but the rest of da team was completely lost. we also coulda used frank's defense since 80 percent of the hawks field goal attempts were WIDE OPEN.

not the time to play around with chemistry.payton is trash but the other 4 starters know that. starting rose made them not be as aggressive and let rose do everything.

the whole team except for rose looked fukkin lost.

randle and barrett suck

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I feel for all of the young knick fans.

I remember the 90s. I remember the feeling of crying because nikkas faced heartbreaking defeats and embarrassing defeats.

Yo, I know when some 13 year kid was watching the Hawks gloat - and they earned it - on the court... I can't imagine.
fukk them kids, I’M crushed.