Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daps
Damn, you was hype as fukk in early January. What’s up now?

@Gil Scott-Heroin , hey is it sidetracking if we talk about in this thread, fakkit?

Tell the family why you been quiet about Randle?

Guys, I don’t get it. @Gil Scott-Heroin was all up in the NYK threads, crapping on Julius at the beginning of the year and now he doesn’t dare show his face in here.

Outside of being a coward, why would someone do that? It’s like he doesn’t want to own up to his slander of Julius and admit he was wrong...

Or he’s hedging his bets and waiting till the Knicks lose in the playoffs to say “Julius ain’t a championship player like I told you clowns” or some absurd goal post moving like usual

Hey Knick brehs, how stupid do y’all feel for having a “trash” player like Julius Randle on your roster? :ohhh:

@Gil Scott-Heroin , Randle led the Knicks to their first playoff appearance in almost a decade...must be a fluke because Randle “supposedly” ain’t a good player?
Look at this fakkit Heat fan running up in this thread beating his chest about Julius muh'fukken Randle.....

:picard:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Knicks getting hoed out in Atlanta you love to see it
2SZ4ndC.png