Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm going to game 1 brehs. @RickyGQ inspired me:ahh:

Cost a pretty penny but the markets been good to a nilla:blessed:
Can’t take it with us breh...

My sister is getting married in Arizona in October so i was telling my wife I was gonna sit this one out but then i started thinking about how this is the Knicks and it’s a real possibility we won’t be back in the playoffs for another decade. Plus, making it next year if we do won’t be nearly as special as this season.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Had to do it breh. This season been too perfect. Can’t just put it off to next year hoping I’ll get another chance. Never been to playoff game in my life.
My wallet tho :sadcam:

Same - 2nd playoff game for me, the only other 1 being the best Knick game I've been to - the one game we beat the Heat in 2010 I think it was when we were down 3-0 and won.

Dropped a stack for 100 level between me and my boy but couldn't pass up game 1.

Those COVID restrictions got me stressed though. I'll be on day 12 post-vaccine so I gotta get tested over the next couple days just in case.

I hope I don't end up regretting this purchase :lupe:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Same - 2nd playoff game for me, the only other 1 being the best Knick game I've been to - the one game we beat the Heat in 2010 I think it was when we were down 3-0 and won.

Dropped a stack for 100 level between me and my boy but couldn't pass up game 1.

Those COVID restrictions got me stressed though. I'll be on day 12 post-vaccine so I gotta get tested over the next couple days just in case.

I hope I don't end up regretting this purchase :lupe:
Also 100 level. 107, you? I was actually surprised it was pretty cheap. 1700 for 2 tix including fees. Regular season tix were more expensive so I jumped on it. Center Court too.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Also 100 level. 107, you? I was actually surprised it was pretty cheap. 1700 for 2 tix including fees. Regular season tix were more expensive so I jumped on it. Center Court too.

Same bro - 105 seems not too far behind the benches

I couldn't find shyt that didn't require 14 days and once I saw they weren't in a vaccination section and price wise wasn't anywhere as bad I thought it'd be for that section I said fukk it. Life's too short like dude said.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Same bro - 105 seems not too far behind the benches

I couldn't find shyt that didn't require 14 days and once I saw they weren't in a vaccination section and price wise wasn't anywhere as bad I thought it'd be for that section I said fukk it. Life's too short like dude said.
Yep. Luckily me and my friend are vaccinated so no issues there. Let's have fun, get drunk and watch them win.