Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Yeah payton is definitely staying in the starting lineup

but the nikka doesnt even play defense well :mjlol:
he doesnt pass well either
he makes general low iq decisions on BOTH ends of the floor.
I remember when that fukk nikka decided to call off the double teams on kyrie...THAT WAS WORKING FOR SEVERAL PLAYS IN A ROW....to get dotted in his eye from 3.
fukk elfrid payton. I've never hated a knick more :mjlol:
the fukk is thibs talking about :mjlol:
deep down he cares about winning so when elfrid shyts it up that hook will be ridiculously quick.
he also said this

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
but the nikka doesnt even play defense well :mjlol:
he doesnt pass well either
he makes general low iq decisions on BOTH ends of the floor.
I remember when that fukk nikka decided to call off the double teams on kyrie...THAT WAS WORKING FOR SEVERAL PLAYS IN A ROW....to get dotted in his eye from 3.
fukk elfrid payton. I've never hated a knick more :mjlol:
the fukk is thibs talking about :mjlol:
deep down he cares about winning so when elfrid shyts it up that hook will be ridiculously quick.
he also said this

Nitty taking his minutes and getting the steal to seal the game:mjlit:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crazy that Thibs is going to punt the first 6-7 minutes of the first and third quarter to satisfy this fekkit and his agent :what: He don’t even give any effort on defense and his assist rate has decreased by alot this year. I can see Atlanta bombing it on 3 and doubling Randle before Derrick rose has to come in and dig us out of a hole!:snoop:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Crazy that Thibs is going to punt the first 6-7 minutes of the first and third quarter to satisfy this fekkit and his agent :what: He don’t even give any effort on defense and his assist rate has decreased by alot this year. I can see Atlanta bombing it on 3 and doubling Randle before Derrick rose has to come in and dig us out of a hole!:snoop:
:gucci:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thibs is hard headed as fukk. Those 5-6 mins Payton plays during the 1st and 3rd quarters kill us

Thibs ain't gon learn from this Lfrid shyt until it's too late :unimpressed:

That's all facts bruh :dwillhuh:Payton has gotten bodied in every game the last 2 weeks:dwillhuh:Rose literally has to stabilize the lineup everytime

Payton let the Celtics g leaguers embarrass him. Dude got blocked by Luke kornet twice :mjlol:

thibs ain’t learnt ... :francis:

If this happens it very well could mean hawks take the series ... u kan bookmark it :hhh: