Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Whoever trained Randle to be this playmaker needs a massive raise and a permanent spot on the coaching staff
he's always had the passing ability.....he was never full entrusted with that responsibility until last year.....and he's still learning.
he showed flashes of it on the lakers. One of those lakers seasons with dlo....they finished really strong to end the regular season after a slow start....julius got to show off those capabilities
his pre-draft best case scenario comp was a left handed chris webber....and chris could do it all relatively speaking.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

He'll be back by the Eastern conference finals :youngsabo:

:ehh:

if first round goes deep or Knicks make it thru to a second rnd I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it on court :yeshrug:

I spoke on this on the podcast an episode or so ago. The average recovery time of Mitch's surgery times out to around the beginning of round one. If he's ahead of the curve you could see him in game two (but I doubt that).

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I love this squad, brehs :mjcry:

Randle and Rose aka Big 30 and Pooh Sheisty :lolbron:

RJYear2, IQ, Reggie, Burks, Old Man Taj and No L's :wow:

Lfrid :stopitslime:
We really "HERE", brehs :blessed:

Smokin on that

4eb38b4a0f89e59e436e215ac1e6ca0d.1000x1000x1.jpg

:wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Looking at the stats and it's obvious the refs are the reason went to OT.

We held these guys to 38% shooting but the FT disparity was just :picard:
They really attacked when Noel Sat. I wish Mitch was healthy, and I hope they can find a way to keep Mitch/Noel affordably or pick up a defensive shot blocker in the draft