Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
They barely call that , anf show the angle of the grab I didn’t see no grab just him riding his back

There's an angle from over the Knicks bench with the grab.

The angle they kept showing on the replay was from like half court on the non-bench side and yea just shows the push

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we really needed that game
we aint beatin da wizards twice. most likely we spilt 1-1. then we play the bucks and heat which could easily be losses. can easily be 3 below 500 this time next week

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They need to bench obi man this dude doesn’t even look like an nba player out there. I like him and understand players need time to develop but he’s not it man. Our last 5-6 lottery picks have all shown something their roomie year. KP Showed he can protect the rim, hit the three and guard in space. Frank showed he’s a good perimeter defender. Knox showed he can hit the 3 and won eastern conference player of the week once. RJ showed he’s a well rounded player. But obi is just lost :mjcry:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They need to bench obi man this dude doesn’t even look like an nba player out there. I like him and understand players need time to develop but he’s not it man. Our last 5-6 lottery picks have all shown something their roomie year. KP Showed he can protect the rim, hit the three and guard in space. Frank showed he’s a good perimeter defender. Knox showed he can hit the 3 and won eastern conference player of the week once. RJ showed he’s a well rounded player. But obi is just lost :mjcry:
Wtf is he supposed to show he doesn’t get touches (when he gets the ball it’s to give it right back up) he doesn’t get minutes he plays away from the basket

Last night he played 7 minutes had some good defensive possessions on Tobias and D12 and had a nice drive keeping his pivot foot from the corner that led to a hockey assist

Toppin has a better PER, box plus minus, and value over replacement than fukking Knox and Frank did he just doesn’t play much

13/7 per 36’s which is about what I expected had he gotten real burn

Can we just trade dude? He won’t get any development here and Julius is going nowhere

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Wtf is he supposed to show he doesn’t get touches (when he gets the ball it’s to give it right back up) he doesn’t get minutes he plays away from the basket

Last night he played 7 minutes had some good defensive possessions on Tobias and D12 and had a nice drive keeping his pivot foot from the corner that led to a hockey assist

Toppin has a better PER, box plus minus, and value over replacement than fukking Knox and Frank did he just doesn’t play much

13/7 per 36’s which is about what I expected had he gotten real burn

Can we just trade dude? He won’t get any development here and Julius is going nowhere
Obi and the Mavs 23 for Reddish. Hawks get thei Collins replacement and a pick. Knicks get a young 3 and d wing of the future to pair with RJ who can play some small ball 4. We’d need to go find a back up 4 tho.