Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Honestly, I don't think he stays in the NBA if he is not retained by the knicks.

I believe his defense is being undermined severely by the refereeing in the NBA and he'll explode in popularity and success overseas.

I want it to work here, though. The kid has so much unlocked potential.

Someone in the thread put it perfectly, Frank is the most confusing player in Knicks history. Maybe even Nba history.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Donbytch and Kp*ssy about to lose :mjgrin:
That boy Luka has to be tight internally. If he had the type of ego/management that KP had... nikka would have been demanded a trade or demanded the whole fukking team traded.

It's wild that Timmy is more of a consistent producer than KP. :picard:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Honestly, I don't think he stays in the NBA if he is not retained by the knicks.

I believe his defense is being undermined severely by the refereeing in the NBA and he'll explode in popularity and success overseas.

Someone in the thread put it perfectly, Frank is the most confusing player in Knicks history. Maybe even Nba history.

I don't believe this, another team will take a flier on him. He's younger than Obi...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way you jokers get hyped for a Mavs lost. That picked was always going to high pick. Y’all nigguhs act like it’s suppose to be a lottery pick. Who y’all looking at in the mid first round thatbyall want so badly?

Houston has Portland first round pick but I don’t even track that shyt. I honestly view it as tradeable asset

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The way you jokers get hyped for a Mavs lost. That picked was always going to high pick. Y’all nigguhs act like it’s suppose to be a lottery pick. Who y’all looking at in the mid first round thatbyall want so badly?

Houston has Portland first round pick but I don’t even track that shyt. I honestly view it as tradeable asset

tenor.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

I see him signing a multi year contract after this season :manny:

With Prada to model clothes that bytch ass nikka :umad:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

no he’s not :russ::russ::russ:. That nikka is simply trash...it’s just most of you nikkas have developed an uncanny love for him

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

No one tracks Houston or Portland for any reason. Irrelevant ass teams

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
no he’s not :russ::russ::russ:. That nikka is simply trash...it’s just most of you nikkas have developed an uncanny love for him
Get that nikka Trae a lace front, get a covid test and then come back in this thread...

These fukking gremlins in this thread...:mjlol: