Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the one whining about something that happened over four years ago :hubie:

whining , i asked the question if perception had chanegd ? not sure how your associate both as bein the same

ive already stated i been more then impressed wit this teams nplay under thibs , along wit IQ and Randle play :yeshrug::manny:

i also like RJ's play while along side rose , i feel like it freed him up for better shots:salute:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
whining , i asked the question if perception had chanegd ? not sure how your associate both as bein the same

ive already stated i been more then impressed wit this teams nplay under thibs , along wit IQ and Randle play :yeshrug::manny:

i also like RJ's play while along side rose , i feel like it freed him up for better shots:salute:
They did terrible. There needs to be some trades with the exceptions of players you mentioned. Payton needs to be dropped off somewhere first and foremost. I like the bench but can't sit through the first unit.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did terrible. There needs to be some trades with the exceptions of players you mentioned. Payton needs to be dropped off somewhere first and foremost. I like the bench but can't sit through the first unit.

who agreed to that no trade clause wit payton , because its beyond horrible .. trade him to orlando with whatever other pieces and get fournier

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Those back to back non-lottery picks we’ll have this year will get us some solid bench players

:obama: