Yu yu hakusho all episodes releashed Funimation!

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Loved this as a kid. I remember getting through the demon tournament but didn't get to finish the series.

Looking forward to watching again

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
IMO

I feel YYH at the top of its game still isnt seeing a Freiza Saga or Cell saga DB

even compare it to the younger comics younger than it

Maybe cause OP is my favorite but I don't see any YYH arc touching a EL/water 7 let alone Marineford/Impel down/Sabondy One piece either.

I dont even like Naruto but I cannot deny that Chunin exam was :banderas: and I can see Naruto fans saying that arc >>> much of YYH

Bleach you could argue but nah I think it stops at Naruto but SS can hang with Dark tournament but people probably hate bleach so much now they probably won't be objective about it.

nonetheless its great to hear something about YYH

you rarely hear any but I guess cause it ran only 4 years and was never able to become a big franchise like DB, OP, Naruto, and Bleach. Though it had a print run better than Naruto and Bleach ever had and better tv rankings.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I don't see how cats keep saying it's the GOAT and only reference the dark tournament
Chapter Black >>>> Dark Tournament IMO

I could write a long ass post on why it's the GOAT but basically it's the lack of filler+ steadily increasing stakes throughout the series + music is dope + main cast is likeable and side characters stay relevant (everyone powers up)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't see how cats keep saying it's the GOAT and only reference the dark tournament
People dont want to admit it

but overall as a whole

Yu Yu hakusho is not that good.

The series as a whole is barely above Bleach quality wise. Hell you could argue Bleach is better(there even to me)

People who bash and complaign about asspulls and BS endings that happen in DBZ, Naruto , and Bleach love to ignore the presence of those things in Yu Yu hakusho

parallax

Superstar
Daps
People dont want to admit it

but overall as a whole

Yu Yu hakusho is not that good.

The series as a whole is barely above Bleach quality wise. Hell you could argue Bleach is better(there even to me)

People who bash and complaign about asspulls and BS endings that happen in DBZ, Naruto , and Bleach love to ignore the presence of those things in Yu Yu hakusho

naw... just on the main characters interacting with each other makes it better than bleach. theres no fake ass friendships between the characters. they shyt on each other all the time, but when it comes down to fukk shyt up, they have each others back. i like bleach, but ichigo and crew are one dimensional as fukk.