You’ve been qb scrambling on madden wrong this whole time

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but that happens like how you're explaining when you don't hit L2/Lt first :leostare:
L2 puts them in running motion behind the line of scrimmage. Has nothing to do with fumbling on runs. Hitting R1 to protect the ball helps some but they still fumble at an unrealistic rate regardless

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
L2 puts them in running motion behind the line of scrimmage. Has nothing to do with fumbling on runs. Hitting R1 to protect the ball helps some but they still fumble at an unrealistic rate regardless
But it does because they won't fumble as often. This topic in madden is nothing new either, the qb always fumbled more often. It used to be worse back in the day.

Shiiiiiiiit, madden 92' would have a nikka fumble a kickoff return from a hit and the ball would fly backwards so hard it would end up being a safety :francis:

I say all that to say the current madden isn't horrible in that regard compared to other madden games. But it's still too often. But then again, I'm assuming you run more often than they do in real life, i know i do. I feel in love with running my qb with randall Cunningham in Joe Montana sports talk football :wow:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Subscribe for more in depth tips on 2k cod and madden:takedat:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This how it used to be in the older maddens. Should of never got rid of it cause the R2 be having them doing the dumbest shyt.