You’ve been qb scrambling on madden wrong this whole time

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

My brother gonna call me a liar in the chat when I put him on and couldn't even shout a brother out when he found out I was right

I'm gonna subscribe anyway though... You lucky we in the same coaches association or we'd see about this

tenor.gif

:pachaha:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Already knew this, but I play my nephew in Madden all the time

QB scrambling is halfway useless in the game though cause QBs fumble like 75% of the time as soon as they're touched :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
They slide to avoid injury. They don't fumble anywhere near that much in real life, especially mobile QBs like Cam and Lamar :comeon:
Breh they aren't getting straight up "HIT STICK" tackled by a LB who sprinted 30 yards to tackle them either.

Would you rather they just get injured more and keep the ball? The fact is, when these dudes get the wood put on them, they usually get fukked up and lose the ball or hurt.. Most slide or run out or go down easy. The problem is Madden isn't real life. So these dudes are holding R2 to hit a full sprint, then another button so hit you especially hard each and every time. In real life, 2-3 of those shots and you'd be finished. In madden you can take 11 sacks a game and have a fully healthy system

So instead, they make you fumble.. They basically telling you, slide dummy.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Breh they aren't getting straight up "HIT STICK" tackled by a LB who sprinted 30 yards to tackle them either.

Would you rather they just get injured more and keep the ball? The fact is, when these dudes get the wood put on them, they usually get fukked up and lose the ball or hurt.. Most slide or run out or go down easy. The problem is Madden isn't real life. So these dudes are holding R2 to hit a full sprint, then another button so hit you especially hard each and every time. In real life, 2-3 of those shots and you'd be finished. In madden you can take 11 sacks a game and have a fully healthy system

So instead, they make you fumble.. They basically telling you, slide dummy.

Do you play the game on the regular :comeon:

If it was just big hits I'd be ok with that but QBs are liable to fumble from the slightest of contact. How likely is Cam or Mahomes to fumble from a wrap up tackle from behind

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Do you play the game on the regular :comeon:

If it was just big hits I'd be ok with that but QBs are liable to fumble from the slightest of contact. How likely is Cam or Mahomes to fumble from a wrap up tackle from behind
Mahomes just did it in the Super Bowl breh... But yes.. I agreed they turned up fumbles for qb's... But how many times did Cam make it through a full season? I never seen him miss a game in Madden... It's a balance