Youtubes Black PUA

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Is it real. He probably had to overcome some objections for having a camera there.

I though he had chemistry with the asian girl. The white girls seemed stiff and it seemed a challenge to get them to loosen up. Plus the stuff he talking about is not typically pick up lines. Its instant romantic dates.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This gotta be staged. This is some of the most doo doo convo I've ever heard. Maybe this type of stuff only works on certain types of chicks....

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This gotta be staged. This is some of the most doo doo convo I've ever heard. Maybe this type of stuff only works on certain types of chicks....
his game is weak..dude was pretty much begging

ohh kiss me

pathetic

i hate the whole "pua" movement
their pretty much simps if you look at it

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching after I saw him begging that chick for a hug. I started feeling that second hand embarrassment.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't had to get girls #s. I've literally just said hi. What u doing?. Want to hook up and its worked. Well to get the # getting in pants off the street is kinda tough. Club and bars and parties re much easier.

I sun no if this guy is fake. In NYC I don't think u need to be romantic. They seem to like it if our being real.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: Yo! Star (Star and Buc Wild) is doing the same thing that these PUA nikkas is talkin' about doin'. Like, holding hands, asking for a kiss on the cheek, shyt like that. This shyt might have some legitimacy.

The nikka Star used to be a pimp in the 80's (its in his book). This might be that OG game. :ohhh:

@ 1:41

Im incorporating some of this shyt...:pachaha: