Youtubes Black PUA

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Persistent, he putting in work..and she was kinda challenging...the guy is not on some want her number, ok...not an easy pick up

he kinda dissing black america...but females might like black americans...she is a foreigner, so she might not understand the stereotype.

but he is mirroring white pua

the god father of pua community is tariq nasheed

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
they gotta put in more work...very challenging tho...the guy is not on some want her number, ok...not an easy pick up

he kinda dissing black america...but females might like that...she is an immigrant, so she might not understand the stereotype.

but he is mirroring white pua

the god father of pua community is tariq nasheed
yea kinda. he's from the islands. I think its because she said "i dont date black guys" from my experience, that shyt dont mean shyt. ive been the first black dude 50% of the time. he played it well. im watching this one right now.

i think he's actually having an easier time than white PUAs, mostly cause those guys you can just tell they WERE nerds, whereas this guy comes off naturally smooth.

the second girl got a man and he still snatched the pawg up. :pachaha:

the asian girl he picks up is def my type tho.

Last edited:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
yea kinda. he's from the islands. I think its because she said "i dont date black guys" from my experience, that shyt dont mean shyt. ive been the first black dude 50% of the time. he played it well. im watching this one right now.

i think he's actually having an easier time than white PUAs, mostly cause those guys you can just tell they WERE nerds, whereas this guy comes off naturally smooth.

the second girl got a man and he still snatched the pawg up. :pachaha:

if she says she is not going to do something, she just might...watching...

they say nice guys finish first?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
if she says she is not going to do something, she just might...watching...

they say nice guys finish first?

:wow:

however she is 19, so she's a moron. but I bet if a lot of dudes in here saw him and her together, they would think they could snatch his bytch, little do they know he's a PUA and he'd fukk their mom. :pachaha:

Na but on the real, they're calling him the best out there now, and he's actually kinda new. Being black I think has an advantage, there's a natural groove, and once you smash it's a wrap..esp compared to the other PUAs, you might be able to train dudes how to pick up, but you cant train them to smash.

This dude aint even balling either, his apt is hood. lol. I think this is LA and he dont even have a car. :wtf:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i ain't gonne knock homeboy's hustle, but his personality really helps him a lot.

Personality + Confidence + a touch of aggressiveness up until da sexxors, and you :ohlawd:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Homie bagged a fine ass obedient 19yo. Clap for him. :obama:

Nice transitions. Getting that hesitant Russian to grab a drink with him was textbook.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:wow:

however she is 19, so she's a moron. but I bet if a lot of dudes in here saw him and her together, they would think they could snatch his bytch, little do they know he's a PUA and he'd fukk their mom. :pachaha:

Not but on the real, they're calling him the best out there now, and he's actually kinda new. Being black I think has an advantage, there's a natural groove, and once you smash it's a wrap. the other nerds might be able to pull it off, but at the end of the day they're just nerds in peacock clothes and cold mouth piece.
how in another league going after those who biased in the dating...

he putting in work...

he dancing around their upheavals

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So crazy how people just believe anything because it's recorded.

This dude aint no stud for no american females, he doesn't have that juice to pull chicks with boyfriends except these lonely desperate euro broads who still fall for all that pseudo romantic bullshyt that's dead in america.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Didn't this dude get exposed along time ago for telling hoes he was shooting an MTV show so they'd go along with these videos?
link?
only thing i saw was some supposed ex that wrote to a blogger, which could have easily been an upset cac.

these dont look fake.

ive met a PUA. Mystery, back when I lived in hollywood, and I saw him work a room in sunset, that shyt was pretty impressive. He was supposedly exposed too. :pachaha: I dont know why betas get so upset. it should be motivational, but you know how it is with under achievers. "they're foreign girls" "no its cause he's from the islands" "no its cause he has tattoo" "he must have money"
its so funny ahahaha

Last edited: