Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Seriously. The amount of black missing persons that never amount to even 1% of this type of social interest is downright disheartening. Untold families in the dark forever.

RIP, but this has to be stated. :hubie:

this has been known. TV and news dont care about us. but we are not hopeless

#BlackTwitter had ALOT of shyt poppin, they can get memes, emojis, #DemThrones. but they cant spread awareness on missing folks? plenty of IG pages / tiktoks with millions of followers as well cant wait for CNN

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
That tat in her right arm essentially identified her

What did her tat says?

RIP, but this has to be stated. :hubie:

shyt i still remember with the 2005 coverage of natalee holloway. Back to back coverage. All media outlets were on that story heavy. Especially nancy grace crasy ass.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

#BlackTwitter had ALOT of shyt poppin, they can get memes, emojis, #DemThrones. but they cant spread awareness on missing folks? plenty of IG pages / tiktoks with millions of followers as well cant wait for CNN
They do all the time
I see people retweeting

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
So remaining silent is a bad thing now? :jbhmm:

It's a great thing when everybody has that privilege. nikkas would have been arrested on a bullshyt charge and been on the receiving end of some phone book/catalogue action if we refused to say where we left a blonde:francis:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Nah, I can't let you lie like this. #BlackTwitter has helped elevate missing Black folks to the mainstream news. There's 'Black Girl Missing Twitter' handle for reporting missing loved ones as well as a 'Black American Missing' twitter page, and now there's a Black girl Missing Podcast that started on twitter.