YouTuber Exposes BS reaction to the changes to God of War (2017) ("was already deep")

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
He's right though. The first God of War scene is Kratos trying to kill himself because he murdered his wife and child in the temple of Athena.

The other games showed Kratos' humanity. From Kratos sacrifing his happiness so his wife and child can remain in the Elysium fields to the compassion he had when he inadvertently battled the last Spartan. There are many examples where Kratos showed depth and humanity.

To out right say that the original

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've had this game since the summer and still ain't finished. Played a few hours last week then switched to horizon zero Dawn (a game I've beat twice) cause I got the dlc, I couldn't put it down knocked out 6 hours straight.

The thought of going back to GOW got me :scust: and the sad part is, it's my fav series I own every single game

I'll finish it tho , I paid full price for that bytch. But it'll be the first time I've played a GOW only once

They put too much bullshyt into the game and too much combat options to where nothing including combos flow. And that was the beauty of gow

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:patrice:
All I'll say is... Keep playing
O I got them....but my comment stlll stands.

I like when the blades were primary and you collected weapons and powers along the way. All still based around the blades and combo methods, while progressing. Feel like they threw that in like a happy meal toy and his progression like armor and fukking belts are so miniscule they don't evne matter

Like I wanna sit here and play dress up with kratos this ain't Witcher

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Combat in this game is only bad if you like to button mash....

And even then it's not super smooth autoastick to your enemies like glue like Spiderman Batman or other mash a combo games.

The combat is this game is actually really spot on and precise.

The story is great and shows growth of a character.

Not sure what else you could ask for

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
He's always been white you fukkin idiot. A white Spartan. Being voiced by a nikka does not change his whiteness

Idiots in here....

You prick, do you think I don't know that the original series of God of War games are set in Greece

The only reason he's superwhite on the left pic is from the ashes of his family being stuck to his skin for eternity

Trying to tell me shyt I already know

NewvsOldKratos.jpg

Guy on the left could pass for north African, guy on the right is clearly a cave dwelling cac

If you can't see the blatant difference in features, off yourself bytchboy

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh we talking about if he's being white washed? Well yeah

Although most people thought he was just a white dude anyway, you know Greek mythos and all.....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You prick, do you think I don't know that the original series of God of War games are set in Greece

The only reason he's superwhite on the left pic is from the ashes of his family being stuck to his skin for eternity

Trying to tell me shyt I already know

NewvsOldKratos.jpg

Guy on the left could pass for north African, guy on the right is clearly a cave dwelling cac

If you can't see the blatant difference in features, off yourself bytchboy

fukk outta here with that "lookin black" shyt. Stop the mental gymnastics, he's a cac and always was :camby: