Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna re-watch the classic EDP sting vid on YouTube just because :mjlol:
I don't think it's up. In that situation those clout chasing b*stards fukked up what could've been a good sting by not simply going to the cops first and reporting on it later.

If this clown actually touched a kid after son got ëxposed" by them I kinda Blame them.

If EDP wasn't so stupid what they did would've just put him on alert. That's why the FBI has to do so much to bust these creeps because the smart monsters know how to hide on the Dark web.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
I don't think it's up. In that situation those clout chasing b*stards fukked up what could've been a good sting by not simply going to the cops first and reporting on it later.

If this clown actually touched a kid after son got ëxposed" by them I kinda Blame them.

If EDP wasn't so stupid what they did would've just put him on alert. That's why the FBI has to do so much to bust these creeps because the smart monsters know how to hide on the Dark web.
I’m literally In The gym with the racist cac in the sting vid right now brehs no lie :mjlol:

Btw: the vid is still up from a different uploader. I watched it before I hit the gym up.