Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
from all the shyt from last summer and this, what's really the law in the US? Because this man should indeed be going to prison.

the law is the law but when dumbass racist cacs trample over evidence and fucc up the entire legal process a case isn't probably going to hold up.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
the law is the law but when dumbass racist cacs trample over evidence and fucc up the entire legal process a case isn't probably going to hold up.
Where there is smoke there is fire. Although this was a decoy, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are previous victims or if he isn’t doing this with someone else currently.

all that shyt he admitted to? If he was that gullible to fall for that, no telling what other skeletons are in his closet

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not sure how reliable that post is and it could just be gaslighting but that is what my previous post was about in this thread. He shouldn't be on some amateur youtube pedo show. He should be getting arrested by real cops. It feels like the evidence from this show would be inadmissible in court and that would be a shame if a pedo is able to walk the streets because of that.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Smaller dude is actually in it for the right reasons. he needs to disengage with this maga cac. But they're both young so I don't think he's thinking long term right now (even though the ginger looks like he's 35, he's only 20 :mjlol:)
I was so confused when this dude said he was a fan of him in high school. :russ:

I'm like "How long has this fat nikka been doing YouTube :dahell:"

:laff:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This dude asks the dumbest most obvious questions :snoop:

"You were hard when you were doing this weren't you :wrist:"

Yeah we can likely infer that he was aroused when messaging an underage girl about sex. That's what makes him sick, dumbfukk :skip:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Currently half way through my 2nd watch of the vid. Although I’m not surprised, I’m still flat out disgusted. I don’t think he’ll go to jail, but YouTube and other social media accounts should permaban him though