Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
can't stand those guys either way, specially that black hair cat, he look like a pedo too. EDP done

No CCUnit is legit and he does it for the right reasons. He has pedos in San Diego SHOOK :mjlol:
It's when he teams up with this racist ginger cac Alex when things go downhill

Daps
I really think EDP is not all the way there. The way he nonchalantly acts when he's been caught doing something massively illegal is just weird. Dude has been mentally disturbed for a long time.

When dudes were caught on To Catch a Predator they'd always become super submissive and apologetic. EDP legit just looks like he doesn't know why he's there. Literally the only thing he cared about was the prospect of going to jail. This whole situation is fukked. I wouldnt be surprised if he offed himself.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
So the small, black hair one is a good dude?

I already know and you can just tell the big white country boy is a MAGA racist.

Yes. Smaller dude is actually in it for the right reasons. he needs to disengage with this maga cac. But they're both young so I don't think he's thinking long term right now (even though the ginger looks like he's 35, he's only 20 :mjlol:)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I really think EDP is not all the way there. The way he nonchalantly acts when he's been caught doing something massively illegal is just weird. Dude has been mentally disturbed for a long time.

When dudes were caught on To Catch a Predator they'd always become super submissive and apologetic. EDP legit just looks like he doesn't know why he's there. Literally the only thing he cared about was the prospect of going to jail. This whole situation is fukked. I wouldnt be surprised if he offed himself.
Idk, he looked like typical predators who get caught to me. They all usually admit how wrong they were, that they weren't really going to do anything, and that they'll never do it again. And they all are submissive to their confronters which EDP absolutely was. He was letting those two dudes call him any and every name in the book and letting them punk him damn near.

I didn't see anything "nonchalant" about his reaction at all. I saw more of what I see when all predators get caught: "How can I be calm and try to deescalate this situation so I can get my ass home"