Reppin
NULL
SorGoHv.png

:dead:

Yo chill son it's 10pm here :mjcry:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Found evidence supporting my conjecture on their damn channel. Joke or not, this shyt is sick

Ayo :gucci:

At first I didn’t think it was that bad when he said he had a 3 yr old malnourished in his basement. That’s sick but I’m thinking that’s just how they joke thinking lame shyt like that is funny. But when he said that shyt in the end, joke or not :camby:

Daps
ok i mean no harm or judgement here. just a wild observation. aight back in january chloe bailey did her lil buss it challenge jump off and it sparked a string of threads. she was locker room hot for plats so nikkas posted her on the reg. and i'd read them shyts right... and i would always find these comments like "who is this i have no idea what she does" more than a few times. same with JT from city girls and even saweetie. a lot of who the fukk is this comments. aight boom...

so now we have some random fat uncle tom youtube nikka i never heard of before he made that fukk daunte wright video who apparently likes children. and not only are nikkas not asking who is this like they did chloe n them? we over 560 posts deep with nikkas who know edp's whole life and background story. family members, issues with his pops, favorite foods etc etc etc... :what:

ayo yall on one :laff:

This. I've never heard of this dude and I legit don't understand what's going on in this thread.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
ok i mean no harm or judgement here. just a wild observation. aight back in january chloe bailey did her lil buss it challenge jump off and it sparked a string of threads. she was locker room hot for plats so nikkas posted her on the reg. and i'd read them shyts right... and i would always find these comments like "who is this i have no idea what she does" more than a few times. same with JT from city girls and even saweetie. a lot of who the fukk is this comments. aight boom...

so now we have some random fat uncle tom youtube nikka i never heard of before he made that fukk daunte wright video who apparently likes children. and not only are nikkas not asking who is this like they did chloe n them? we over 560 posts deep with nikkas who know edp's whole life and background story. family members, issues with his pops, favorite foods etc etc etc... :what:

I never even heard of this c00n ass negro until this thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I ain't follow him like that tbh. I believe I first figured out about him because he made a WWE rant and I followed wrestling a lot more then than I do now. I found it funny and checked out some of his other rant vids too. Never subbed because nah I didn't need that in my feed. The last vid I actually saw of his was someone making a custom youtube play button plaque for him because youtube wouldn't give him one (best call youtube has made in recent times :mjlol:) poor guy who devoted that time into making him one and now seeing this. And that was it from then. I heard about the allegations of him texting minors and how he addressed it through Omni's channel (commentary/gaming youtuber) and shook my head, but I didn't think it would run this horribly deep.

If you're not doing shyt like what Jake/Logan paul are doing it's expected to not know a large majority of these "youtube celebs" don't even care if you're Pewdiepie with 100 mill I think Jake/Logan/KSI are more known outside youtube than he is.