Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Got to the part where this fukking nasty ass sent the “little girl” a pic of his shyt in the toilet and I almost threw up. Then he was sending her his nut and saying how he wanted to take her virginity. fukk.
Imagine someone hitting up your little kid like that.
:hhh: Dude gotta die. I’ve never seen a fall-off/exposal like this. Holy shyt

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Bet they’re pedos too tbh. I’m just trying to see EDPedo get got. Hopefully they get no clout from this. I wish Hansen was the one still catching mofos

Yeah those pedo poacher guys are mad suspect. Frankly I think a lot of these guys are covert pedophiles themselves and feel some sort of satisfaction toward exposing their own. If I’m wrong, they’d be more diligent in getting these guys out in jail instead of using their YouTube channels to get clout.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
The decoy is a racist too. Everyone involved in this bullshyt needs to get canceled :camby:
8b1mzm96ecu61.jpg

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Yeah those pedo poacher guys are mad suspect. Frankly I think a lot of these guys are covert pedophiles themselves and feel some sort of satisfaction toward exposing their own. If I’m wrong, they’d be more diligent in getting these guys out in jail instead of using their YouTube channels to get clout.
Found evidence supporting my conjecture on their damn channel. Joke or not, this shyt is sick