thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
the police were not involved.

this was someone doing shyt for youtube clout lol

so it's unlikely anything will happen to him outside of embarrassment, maybe he'll take matters into his own hands from the embarrassment

but the reason why cops would be tackling people on the chris hansen shows was because it was a legit police sting combined with his dateline series, this was just a youtuber catfishing a pedo.

so unless some type of charges are filed and i'm not exactly sure how that would work, i doubt anything will happen to him off of this.

the same people who caught edp have gotten people arrested in the past. Who knows what will happen with this..probably depends on the laws where they are located.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same people who caught edp have gotten people arrested in the past. Who knows what will happen with this..probably depends on the laws where they are located.

well it looks like the dude in the first video was attested at the scene... so unless they had the cops there, i doubt shyt is gonna happen, but yeah idk.

i'm not watching the second one because i don't really care for these cacs :mjpls:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Maybe he can get that much needed therapy in prison.

We all know that is not going to happen. I think he should be forced in to rehabilitation. Get real help. Therapy. Court ordered type shyt.

People say he needs jail time. That is not going to help him. He's going to come out in an even worse condition
Pedos need to be under the jail.

and he’s already a pedo. How much worse can he get? If you will hurt a child then you are capable of anything

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Facts, he got millions of views for the dumbest shyt like flooding chipotle bathrooms. 2 million subscribers along with million of views for the dumbest shyt you can think of and he hasn't put out any merch?

:what:

He could've ate good off of the merch alone, got a better car, possibly even a better place, SMH. On top of that, if he really wanted some p*ssy, he would've had enough money to trick off if he's in to that.

How do you fukk up an easy ass bag like that? All those videos he has critiquing Black people on police killing us, saying "don't do dumb shyt", now like at him, possibly facing jail time with no Backup plan.

:snoop:
We gotta keep it a stack. Too many Black people chase clout over getting a bag. Only really a few hustlers who know how to get that bag.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Pedos do not deserve any of that. I dont care how lonely you are, you leave children alone.
Sympathy and empathy are powerful things

That’s why you don’t just go around giving them out to anyone.

Imagine wasting emotional energy on a predatory monster that has done this multiple times. Exposing what he believes is children to sex toys.

Therapy alone doesn’t guarantee he won’t relapse into this behavior. Drug addicts, alcoholics, gambling addicts etc all go through relapses, even while in therapy and recovery. Why should a predator that’s shown the behavior and willingness to corrupt children over and over again be afforded an opportunity to relapse?

He won’t be allowed the opportunity to relapse in prison.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he can get that much needed therapy in prison.

We all know that is not going to happen. I think he should be forced in to rehabilitation. Get real help. Therapy. Court ordered type shyt.

People say he needs jail time. That is not going to help him. He's going to come out in an even worse condition

He a fukking pedophile what the hell is wrong with you. He need to go directly to Jail. Do you feel this way about all pedo's or you got a soft spot for this fat c00n

nikka gonna come out of that therapy go right back to what he was doing

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
well it looks like the dude in the first video was attested at the scene... so unless they had the cops there, i doubt shyt is gonna happen, but yeah idk.

i'm not watching the second one because i don't really care for these cacs :mjpls:

The first channel CCunit is actually good and does get pedos convicted
The second channel are racist cacs that just do it for the lolz

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sympathy and empathy are powerful things

That’s why you don’t just go around giving them out to anyone.

Imagine wasting emotional energy on a predatory monster that has done this multiple times. Exposing what he believes is children to sex toys.

Therapy alone doesn’t guarantee he won’t relapse into this behavior. Drug addicts, alcoholics, gambling addicts etc all go through relapses, even while in therapy and recovery. Why should a predator that’s shown the behavior and willingness to corrupt children over and over again be afforded an opportunity to relapse?

He won’t be allowed the opportunity to relapse in prison.

All facts, and hoping the people that normally associate with dude stay the fukk away from him!

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He a fukking pedophile what the hell is wrong with you. He need to go directly to Jail. Do you feel this way about all pedo's or you got a soft spot for this fat c00n

nikka gonna come out of that therapy go right back to what he was doing

And what do you think jail will do? He will get out one day. You know that right? So what then?