YouTube Tv rolls out that 4k/unlimited streams with No Vaseline pricing.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I go half on a sub with a friend of mine, mainly because of NBA. Dude has to get all the premium channels and shyt, now with 4K this is $110 a month:scust:

It's like its back for paying for cable for this shyt

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Google needs the money.
718127066335150200.png

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I finally canceled YouTube TV after 2 years.

It just wasn't worth it with the price rising. :yeshrug:

I can watch the same stuff free on the internet. :yeshrug:
I'm thinking about canceling myself. i feel like all I'm foing is making a monthly Google donation. I'm really not even watching it. When there is something on other than sports, I end up just throwing it on Plex and watching it on there to skip the commercials.

How they giving out free Chromecasts with Google Tv to subscribers and I didn't even get the email. :martin:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I love how streaming services have very casually gone up to cable level pricing within a matter of years.

Is this actually going to be in 4K?
It’s always been like that. Every since Sling and PlayStation TV or whatever it was I was on The Coli saying that you’re still going to pay the same or more for that streaming shyt. Unless you’re single with no kids you’re going to pay for internet service through a cable provider and by the time you add in the cost of something like SlingTV or YoutubeTV you could have just got a cable package

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It’s always been like that. Every since Sling and PlayStation TV or whatever it was I was on The Coli saying that you’re still going to pay the same or more for that streaming shyt. Unless you’re single with no kids you’re going to pay for internet service through a cable provider and by the time you add in the cost of something like SlingTV or YoutubeTV you could have just got a cable package
Almost everyone w cable has all those other streaming services though too. That's the difference

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
trying to recoup and be profitable with this youtube tv shyt. :yeshrug:

when it was 45, it was a lick.

65 is nahhhh.

but I get DirecTV for free since my sis in law works them. that live sports lag is :scust: on streaming joints.

YTTV is a lick for me at $65 since we are now splitting it 4 ways with family members.

I used to have my own account when it was $50, when they hit me with the price hike last year, I canceled and jumped on a family account.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
YTTV is a lick for me at $65 since we are now splitting it 4 ways with family members.

I used to have my own account when it was $50, when they hit me with the price hike last year, I canceled and jumped on a family account.

4 ways, gotdamn.

Hmmm.....whenever my sister in law moves out, I might have to jump on a sharing plan with someone :scheme:

Right now I get DTV for free since sis in law works for AT&T and she also has our cell phones on her account. Only thing I'm paying is AT&T fiber even though I could put that under her too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
4 ways, gotdamn.

Hmmm.....whenever my sister in law moves out, I might have to jump on a sharing plan with someone :scheme:

Right now I get DTV for free since sis in law works for AT&T and she also has our cell phones on her account. Only thing I'm paying is AT&T fiber even though I could put that under her too.

YTTV allows u to make 5 sub accounts, so each person has their own login and unlimited DVR space. once u start sharing it like a streaming service, its a great deal.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Yeah i just signed up for Youtube tv. Im doing the 6 month $55 a month promo.

Im sharing my acount with my sisters and piggybacking off their netflix, disney+,hulu, crunchy roll.

Trying to watch sports game via browser has been too annoying.