YouTube is effectively blacklisting children's content

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They probably going to blacklist weird ass cacs trying to be all up in kids videos but I doubt the children getting bushed.

Them lil dudes like stars out here putting up drake numbers

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As long as they don't fukk with Simple Learning, Baby Jojo and all the other learning/sing along channels that my toddler watches... I'm good.

:yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As long as they don't fukk with Simple Learning, Baby Jojo and all the other learning/sing along channels that my toddler watches... I'm good.

:yeshrug:
In 4 months there's basically going to be no incentive for anyone to make content actually targeted at children or content that YouTube considered to be for children by their algorithm. The people that still do it will not get paid much at all. That means most will move to something else.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
In 4 months there's basically going to be no incentive for anyone to make content actually targeted at children or content that YouTube considered to be for children by their algorithm. The people that still do it will not get paid much at all. That means most will move to something else.
If that's the price to pay to get these fukked vids out of kids faces, so be it.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
i heard some content creators say they will be able to opt out of having their content labeled "for children"

youtube has been making idiotic moves for a while now