YouTube is beating everyone in the steaming war.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Youtube is the goat platform to start fresh on

They push ya first videos into the 10k area to give everyone a shot.

And instead of spotify, you can build ya own fanbase straught from there. Whereas spotify your a rando. If people search your shyt out on yt, they will give it a chance verses the other platforms putting it up at random.

Whatever interest you have, yt got like 50 vids for you on it at the very least.

The goat

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm thinking of buying Youtube TV instead of buying Cable

Do you think it's good enough to replace cable brehs? Help me out
Replaced cable a long time ago.

But you're getting in on the tail end of it being more economical.

The tv companies have found out how to get that money out of the streaming companies now.

The good thing is you can end the subscription and come right back on the day you're ready.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking of buying Youtube TV instead of buying Cable

Do you think it's good enough to replace cable brehs? Help me out
Do it, especially if you enjoy sports. 50% of the reason I keep it is to watch Chicago Bulls basketball. The other 50% is cause there are always great movies and interesting TV shows my girl and I enjoy together. Add in the DVR being damn near unlimited and it is a ~$75 I absolutely don't mind paying for even though I don't watch much TV. 5 year customer now who won't drop it unless they do some nuclear fukkery.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I watch YouTube easily 85% of the time on my big ass smart TV.

Just random shyt. Bee keepers. Blacksmiths. Furniture restorers.

Also relevant things. Short little skits, interviews and editorials. People explaining modern culture to a 1900s dinosaur such as myself.

YouTube is basically a utility. Like Twitter used to be. A place to do the meta human thing of trading rivers of information.

I can't stand highly produced TV shows for the most part. Major network sitcoms and dramas. Reality shows. The only series' I like is stuff likeInvincible, the Boys and Peacemaker, which is not actually TV. Definitely not major network fare.

I struggle to randomly find shyt on any streaming service that I like. Usually you know months in advance and you watch that one thing then

Go back to YouTube

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Replaced cable a long time ago.

But you're getting in on the tail end of it being more economical.

The tv companies have found out how to get that money out of the streaming companies now.

The good thing is you can end the subscription and come right back on the day you're ready.

Do it, especially if you enjoy sports. 50% of the reason I keep it is to watch Chicago Bulls basketball. The other 50% is cause there are always great movies and interesting TV shows my girl and I enjoy together. Add in the DVR being damn near unlimited and it is a ~$75 I absolutely don't mind paying for even though I don't watch much TV. 5 year customer now who won't drop it unless they do some nuclear fukkery.

Aight ya'll convinced me, I will take the leap. How is the watching experience like?

Do you just go to the Youtube TV website and click on which channel to watch, or do you have to go to the actual website and login. Like going to ESPN.com and logging in to watch an NBA game

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Aight ya'll convinced me, I will take the leap. How is the watching experience like?

Do you just go to the Youtube TV website and click on which channel to watch, or do you have to go to the actual website and login. Like going to ESPN.com and logging in to watch an NBA game

It's an app on your smart TV.

It's an app on your computer.

It's an app on your phone.

You can scroll through channels and you can set favorite programs to record. One time login, and you just click on your account (on your smartTV) when you open the app after that.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but which "streaming" platform (don't really consider youtube one) is making the most money:unimpressed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I watch YouTube easily 85% of the time on my big ass smart TV.

Just random shyt. Bee keepers. Blacksmiths. Furniture restorers.

Also relevant things. Short little skits, interviews and editorials. People explaining modern culture to a 1900s dinosaur such as myself.

YouTube is basically a utility. Like Twitter used to be. A place to do the meta human thing of trading rivers of information.

I can't stand highly produced TV shows for the most part. Major network sitcoms and dramas. Reality shows. The only series' I like is stuff likeInvincible, the Boys and Peacemaker, which is not actually TV. Definitely not major network fare.

I struggle to randomly find shyt on any streaming service that I like. Usually you know months in advance and you watch that one thing then

Go back to YouTube

+

time to live is shorter.

expertise can be greater.

i can pick presenters than i like - not corporate talking heads.