:noah::noah:
she's funny too :ehh:

no pullout :blessed:
raw-nopullout.gif

Humor not detected

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
could kept doing corny comedies, looking conservative and bagged a baller. Now they gon run through her
You prefer her continue doing her wack ass "comedy" instead?

She clearly made an astute business decision.

There it goes again. The whole 'get the bag at all costs' mindset that's pervasive. Where do you draw the line though?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:snoop:i heard audio clip. I hate you nikkas so much. Yall new simps contribute absolutely nothing to reality. You make everything worse by rewarding the bare minimum. And the scary part is yall life style is becoming more and acceptable by other men. We used to clown the Japs for their simp culture I can at least rationalize selling tuna stain underwear to a thristy dude but yall not even thristy.

You simps just want to attention. That urge to be a provider ain't being fulfilled IRL so this is their only outlet. This bytch trolling and they know it but they still throwing trickin off on her. nikkas is tippin her just so she will acknowledge them:what:....And she ain't the only one. There are literal whores standing outside ya local gas station who would let you pop one off on her leg for $5 but you pay $100 to be in a chat room with 500 other clowns while she trolls? The game is fukked.

If I'm the deviant because I suck on buttholes, wtf are you:why:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:i heard audio clip. I hate you nikkas so much. Yall new simps contribute absolutely nothing to reality. You make everything worse by rewarding the bare minimum. And the scary part is yall life style is becoming more and acceptable by other men. We used to clown the Japs for their simp culture I can at least rationalize selling tuna stain underwear to a thristy dude but yall not even thristy.

You simps just want to attention. That urge to be a provider ain't being fulfilled IRL so this is their only outlet. This bytch trolling and they know it but they still throwing trickin off on her. nikkas is tippin her just so she will acknowledge them:what:....And she ain't the only one. There are literal whores standing outside ya local gas station who would let you pop one off on her leg for $5 but you pay $100 to be in a chat room with 500 other clowns while she trolls? The game is fukked.

If I'm the deviant because I suck on buttholes, wtf are you:why:
And it's only going to get more thirsty my friend.

Wait til that VR tech really takes off. These dudes gonna be paying $300 an hour to get a "private lapdance" from their favorite OF chick.