Youtube Brownskin Comedian Chick with Nice Melons

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man what is this mental health analysis yall doing...praise the titties man
I'm a degenerate but I'm not a demon. I can't watch a woman do something sexually when her voice and body language screams I don't want to do this but I feel I got to because of insert reason here...

Even though I did hit the :leon: when she took the pasties off:francis::mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
2r4ree4wzzca1.jpg
1l58tui6hyca1.jpg
h47qtui6hyca1.jpg
4v49fb1ktpca1.jpg
vglu2c1ktpca1.jpg
Links are gone. Re-up damnit! :damn:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Stop with the patriarchal ideologies on women. I did not see any sadness in her eyes. She looked tired because it was probably late. She’s not short on romantic suitors. Suitors of all economic statuses. She recently graduated college too. Women value independence nowadays. Enjoy the ride.
:laff:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Then write that because folks were expecting a dildo.
Don't know why but this shyt made me :mjlol:

You right breh, we can't be out here expecting dildo's between titties and coming to find out it's hair brushes. We need to get this sorted out now. shyt if I knew it was a brush and not a dildo before hand I wouldn't even have clicked on it. Now I got to put the Jergens back and just toss the paper towel in the trash. Need to take this baby oil back downstairs to.:mjlol:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This some real shyt right here :wow:

Yeah her body language in this screamed I don't want to do this but I aint getting no real job and rents do on the 1st so :francis:

You nikkas really need to cut this shyt out.

She don't want to do this then she can get a job or something.
Nobody forcing her to do this, But these women don't want to work so deal with what you have to do if you don't want a regular job.

Nikkas feeling sorry for broad when she probably got more bread than all of us in here :laff:

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas really need to cut this shyt out.

She don't want to do this then she can get a job or something.
Nobody forcing her to do this, But these women don't want to work so deal with what you have to do if you don't want a regular job.

Nikkas feeling sorry for broad when she probably got more bread than all of us in here :laff:
You def right, but To be fair a lot of us saying this are scared fathers with daughters scared of the future in this new easy money thot age. We just projecting :damn:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
My nikkas, this bytch is fine.:pachaha:

Physically but I'd bet mentally too. I wanted to see what all the woe is her shyt was about so I skipped around and this bytch was talking about prices every time. 5k, 15 hundo, etc. She may have sadness in her eyes but they're still on the prize which is going as deep into pockets as possible. She was probably down because the expensive night out she went on after this video was paid for by an alternate and not the taken dude she's been fukking who was posting couple pics on IG with wifey.

If you wouldn't feel the same amount of pity/sorrow for her if she was ugly in the same situation your feelings aren't valid because they're coming from your dikk and eyes.

Salute to baby though, she's running it up and somehow dominating the algorithms of seemingly millions. Not that she needs it but breast of luck to her.:whew:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You def right, but To be fair a lot of us saying this are scared fathers with daughters scared of the future in this new easy money thot age. We just projecting :damn:

If y’all don’t stop acting weak.

YOU’RE BLACK MEN (some of you are)

Have some confidence

:childplease: