You're Stan Lee: Disney offers u 2 billion for a cameo or a needle that will make u 30 yrs old again

2 Billion or your youth back?

• Give me the money so I can live out the last years of my life like Hugh Heffner smashing 20 yr olds

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Give me my youth back and decades more to live on the planet and breathe in that good ol air.

Votes: 33 97.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This is dumb Stan Lee generated over a billy prior to the technology and resources he has had in recent years....with his creativity and know how he can quadruple that make himself a billionaire .......think if he never sold the rights to some of his characters and knew about merchandising and shyt .......phew
He created some non Marvel Hereos a few years ago and they had comics/animated tv shows featuring them and nobody cared tho

:yeshrug:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, in this hypothetical scenario Stan Lee blew all his fortune and has about 200 dollars in the bank

You're 90 and broke, that 2 billion will have u set for life.......(but you've already lived a great life with tons of orgies)

but if you accept the needle you'll just be young and broke cause they aren't giving u any money and u won't be getting any thing on the back end (sales/merchandising) your only payment is that youth needle. And you also have the IQ of Cole from Martin so the likelihood of you making bank again is quite slim. Rent Em Spoons.

Which one you taking?

:jbhmm:
This is a bad question

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
btw, in this hypothetical scenario Stan Lee blew all his fortune and has about 200 dollars in the bank

You're 90 and broke, that 2 billion will have u set for life.......(but you've already lived a great life with tons of orgies)

but if you accept the needle you'll just be young and broke cause they aren't giving u any money and u won't be getting any thing on the back end (sales/merchandising) your only payment is that youth needle. And you also have the IQ of Cole from Martin so the likelihood of you making bank again is quite slim. Rent Em Spoons.

Which one you taking?

:jbhmm:
Time is priceless