You're seven years old, leaving a movie with your parents, AND SUDDENLY SOMEONE SHOOTS THEM DEAD

I am the night

• Live w/a heart filled w/vengence, train in every martial art & detective skills, be a caped crusader

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Use your copious amounts of wealth to seek justice and find and capture the killer, then move on

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Get over it as you grow up, become a successful business man, and not dwell on the past

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Be inspired to invest in futuristic law enforcement tech, basically make gotham pd JUDGE DREDD

• Just be a rich spoiled kid, grow up and be a trust fund a$$hole and travel the world

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Grow up, go to Gotham U, and be a socialite fukkin selena kyle, vicki vale, julie madison....

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Become a real estate mogul and buy the block your parents were killed at, rename it Justice Alley

• Go insane at the memory & use your wealth to weaponize & terrorize gotham until a new hero emerges

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Become a successful business man, and partner with lex luthor to take down THE KRYPTONIAN

• Buy the Gotham Knights, add a "TWMD" (Thomas Wayne MD) patch to their jersey

• Use your wealth to create Iron suits of armor and technology to police the city and world.

• in your travels you hear about Ra's Al Ghoul, finance him, bathe in lazarus pit, marry Thalia

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Become obsessed with Owls, become an extreme supervillian obsessed with global domiantion

• Wait until you grow up, set up meeting with Joe Chill in Crime Alley, and shoot him dead for closure

• osu sucks

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Use my wealth and sway to lock him up in the shyttiest prison, pay off the judge to hit him with some child molestation charges. Then use my playboy status to fukk his wife in the ass, then send the goons after his family, and make sure to tell them right before they die, this is happening because of their dad :demonic:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
The premise of Batman is why the 60s version with Adam West never made sense to me ... it just elides the fact that this guy dresses up as a bat and fights crime because he watched his parents get murdered in from of him as a child
:dead: at all them options and STILL having "osu sucks" at the end.
That's what I chose

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Go into the foster care system and be treated like shyt by various foster parents.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OPTION 4, being a vigilante without powers isnt fun, I can put my money in helping in law enforcement, and spend my nights without fighting crime.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I don't see the option where I become strapped up and become the gunslinger hero paladin