You’re Probably In Digital Blackface If You Don’t Know This Song… REAL brehs check in with ya potna

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
gif.gif

I've had my black card revoked a couple times before. I can't afford it again

Daps
So you just give the song to the cacs without making them sing a line or something? :gucci:

Anyway I love Maze but my dad used to have me cracking up growing up because him and my mom went to 2 Maze concerts before they had children and apparently they fell asleep both times. They said they love the music but Frankie Beverly was boring on stage.

And in my late teens, I happened to see a Maze concert on TV, might have been on PBS or something I don't remember, but I just remember watching it and being like, wow they ARE boring on stage :ohhh:

:pachaha:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So you just give the song to the cacs without making them sing a line or something? :gucci:

Anyway I love Maze but my dad used to have me cracking up growing up because him and my mom went to 2 Maze concerts before they had children and apparently they fell asleep both times. They said they love the music but Frankie Beverly was boring on stage.

And in my late teens, I happened to see a Maze concert on TV, might have been on PBS or something I don't remember, but I just remember watching it and being like, wow they ARE boring on stage :ohhh:

:pachaha:
That’s a fair point…

:patrice:

But this song doesn’t have THAT many words… it’s easy to guess.

Now, if I said finish this phrase “GOD is good…” and got left hanging, we’d KNOW for sure who is who on these Coli streets.

:sas2:

Let’s keep that one a secret brehs and brehettes. Don’t drop that answer in here.

:ufdup:

Dapped and repped everyone I could. Time for me to get back to this grind. Enjoy your day family.

:salute:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i grew up the 80s in south memphis and i dont remember this song or heard it before,,,

I guess im c00ned out now:mjcry:, we only had, Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson Isley brothers Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Commodores the temptation, prince in rotation

Etc

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Played at damn near every cookout I was at growing up. That and "Got to Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye.