You’re Probably In Digital Blackface If You Don’t Know This Song… REAL brehs check in with ya potna

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
When I hear Maze it reminds me of my mom :mjcry:. I remember there was a big free concert in a park in South Dallas in the 80s and Maze was the headliners and I was like 5 years old one of my favorite memories as a child. The memory stems from me as a 5 yr old discovering that I was indeed an Azz man. I remember women wearing those really short short 80s shorts and my 5 yr old brain was like :feedme:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Growing up, my Pops used to always whisper under his breath “I hate that nikka” whenever anyone played Frankie Beverly and Maze. In my mind, I felt that I knew the answer, but just a few years ago I was visiting him and Happy Feelins came on in my car. I immediately went to change it and he said “you can leave it”. So I finally asked him, “hey Pops, did Frankie Beverly take your woman back in the day?” He was like “yep”. I changed the song out of respect as we made our way to pick up some crawfish.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
full

Riding through the city in my caddy just cruising

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Growing up, my Pops used to always whisper under his breath “I hate that nikka” whenever anyone played Frankie Beverly and Maze. In my mind, I felt that I knew the answer, but just a few years ago I was visiting him and Happy Feelins came on in my car. I immediately went to change it and he said “you can leave it”. So I finally asked him, “hey Pops, did Frankie Beverly take your woman back in the day?” He was like “yep”. I changed the song out of respect as we made our way to pick up some crawfish.
My mom used to always be saying how good Frankie looks and my dad would be :birdman: I think Frankie took plenty of brehs women in his day.