You're not a real man if you don't stand directly against the urinal to pee

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
You MUST stand where ur midsection is pressed firmly up against the middle-base ledge of the urinal. Now, standing so close you might wind up getting a little of ur urine that bounces back onto ur clothes (it may even be mixed with someone elses if they didnt flush :huhldup:....always pre-flush at least twice)......BUT at least you're not conciously allowing the dude(s) next to you to get a peek at ur manhood. :smugbiden:

Secondly, you MUST also stand at a slight angle so as if there is a dude next to you, then ur back is slightly turned to him to provide you extra privacy.

Now, if there are 3 or more urinals in the restroom, you MUST NOT choose any of them in the middle. Always choose the two on either end...so that you can shield yourself with the slight angle facing the wall. I don't care if there are 10 in the middle open, you gotta wait until the ones on the end are available.
If one of end urinals is directly next to the sink, then make ur own judgement call. However, it's best to wait for the opposite end to come available.

Lol at u having a little dikk.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

so !f you p!ss!n & the dude next to you on some :takedat::shaq::myman: then what?? !m parano!d breh...

I wouldn't know cuz I look straight ahead, IF a nikka is forced to use a urinal. If I can help it I'm in the toilet like cat piss, I work near Dupont Circle and that's a 'mo stronghold so I ain't gon even put myself in the situation.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Lol at u having a little dikk.

Never said that, and why are you concerned about me in such regard? :leon:

I'm merely trying to protect you breh. :leostare:

Fine tho, let other nikkas get their :mjpls: with you then.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I wouldn't know cuz I look straight ahead, IF a nikka is forced to use a urinal. If I can help it I'm in the toilet like cat piss, I work near Dupont Circle and that's a 'mo stronghold so I ain't gon even put myself in the situation.

keep up the good work.. ! be pary try!n to take a p!ss !n :ninja1: mode... ! dont talk !n bathrooms e!ther, see me outs!de..

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Having to be that close to the urinal, I bet you piss on your nuts too :mjpls:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Haven't used a urinal in years.

I use stalls so I can wipe my dikk after I piss.