You're not a real man if you don't stand directly against the urinal to pee

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You MUST stand where ur midsection is pressed firmly up against the middle-base ledge of the urinal. Now, standing so close you might wind up getting a little of ur urine that bounces back onto ur clothes (it may even be mixed with someone elses if they didnt flush :huhldup:....always pre-flush at least twice)......BUT at least you're not conciously allowing the dude(s) next to you to get a peek at ur manhood. :smugbiden:

Secondly, you MUST also stand at a slight angle so as if there is a dude next to you, then ur back is slightly turned to him to provide you extra privacy.

Now, if there are 3 or more urinals in the restroom, you MUST NOT choose any of them in the middle. Always choose the two on either end...so that you can shield yourself with the slight angle facing the wall. I don't care if there are 10 in the middle open, you gotta wait until the ones on the end are available.
If one of end urinals is directly next to the sink, then make ur own judgement call. However, it's best to wait for the opposite end to come available.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
THE fukk I LOOK LIKE LEANING ON A PISS BOWL? nikka I AIN'T THE fakkit. JUST TAKE YOUR PISS AND KEEP IT MOVING. YOU WON'T KNOW A nikka LOOKING UNLESS YOU LOOKING AT HIM TOO.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
my bat is too long to hug the plate and my
stream is powerful enough to peel paint back.
I always piss in the toilet.......too many closet dikk watchers.

a0yqua.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you spend a lot of time thinking how to protect yourself from dikk watchers huh?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
my bat is too long to hug the plate and my
stream is powerful enough to peel paint back.
I always piss in the toilet.......too many closet dikk watchers.

a0yqua.jpg

Indeed the toilet is always the best option. This way you have 4 walls built around you. Ideal privacy.

The urinal is just for quick access. I'm just tryna put nikkas up on truth :mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You MUST stand where ur midsection is pressed firmly up against the middle-base ledge of the urinal...

mysmilie_2338.gif

That sounds unsanitary and completely unnecessary. I want to limit touching anything with my hands. Why'd I want to touch my shirt on the urinal? If my shirt was to touch the urinal, I'd want to change it as quickly as possible.

And, no homo, I'd much rather someone see a peek than to have urine splash back onto my clothes (and potentially onto my penis). wtf?
mysmilie_2338.gif
I'll never see those people again.

Plus, you're not even supposed to pull the whole thing out anyway.
mysmilie_2338.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
mysmilie_2338.gif

That sounds unsanitary and completely unnecessary. I want to limit touching anything with my hands. Why'd I want to touch my shirt on the urinal? If my shirt was to touch the urinal, I'd want to change it as quickly as possible.

:ehh: Point taken.

IF this is a concern, perhaps you want to go tear off a large piece of paper towel, double it and put it in btween ur shirt and the urinal.

If this bathroom has no paper towel, then just bring an extra shirt or keep a extra bath towel on you.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Id rather someone stare at me pissin from 2 feet back then my midsection or clothes touching a greasy urinal...and some of those urinals dont flush so you just pissing into the urine gumbo...i aint touching none of that bruh...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
! do th!s w!thout even th!nk!n about !t... when ! see 2 dudes !n ur!nals next to each other chatt!n !t up & jok!n :russ:, look!n at each other ! be :whoa:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
mysmilie_2338.gif

And, no homo, I'd much rather someone see a peek than to have urine splash back onto my clothes (and potentially onto my penis). wtf?
mysmilie_2338.gif
I'll never see those people again.

Plus, you're not even supposed to pull the whole thing out anyway.
mysmilie_2338.gif

If my clothes touched the urinal i would undress and go back out in my boxers and shoes and burn everything else on the spot...