You're Eating Alone In Popeyes And This Happens

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Looks like he just wanted a friend, saw breh all lonely and wanted to keep him company

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that shyt hella weird but I prolly woulda sparked up a convo with the nikka to see what his thought process was, especially if he had a backpack with him cuz he definitely coulda just been taking a quick mental break before he swiss cheesed the whole spot wit a mini draco wit a lgbt durag hangin off the grip

:beli:

:mjlol:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So it's so called nikkas in here that don't, or won't eat inside of a popeye's chicken establishment? :jbhmm: Those statements got dapped up too
I'm confused. Is it some sort of pro-Black stance to eat inside of a Popeye's Louisiana Fried Chicken Eatery? Because the one by me is Indian owned and operated.* And I suspect, although I do not know for certain, that a white man owns all of it.

*Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:dame:

That some late late snacking by the breh.
That treh has done that before in that same establishment

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
The confidence says a few brothas have taken the bait before :francis:

Sadly i cant say im suprised. Many have rose colored glasses on when it comes to white women and latinas#MyFirstExotical:francis:

By the time they wouldve realized ,they wouldve said something so gay that its too late to turn back.

"You know what they say about latina women with hairy arms right?:mjlit:"

Message to the peanut gallery,dont let your color struck thirst get you stuck in a cruel unforgiving loop:respect:
Good sir,

That was a man

:dame::gucci:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
This is some type of autism symptom type shyt

I thought it was people who had abandonment or codependency issues but that explains it too.

This weird shyt happens at the gym...My gym had 4 full rows of empty treadmills and you pick the one right next to me! After this happened several times over several weeks I quit the gym and built my own at home.

They do this in bathrooms too...All these empty stalls and you pick one right beside me :dahell:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Went Popeyes for the first time in about 2 years and walked straight out

Large fry was $7 and getting 2 pieces of chicken was another 6 dollars and the chicken size decreased