You’re camping and you open up your tent only to see this. What do you do next?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
alligators walk by belly crawling, they cannot turn back like land creatures on a dime if you start busting and they lined up in rows in front of each other.... guess what? they moving forward. it would be mayhem, them running on top of each other biting everything including other gators and you.

:ufdup:

best thing is to stay calm and move cautiously then run

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Maine

I've seen bears and moose outside before but definitely no gators
I lived in Boston. I met this married but separated white chick that lived in Worcester but she was from Portland, Maine.

I remember I made a thread about when I spent the weekend with her in Worcester and she wouldn't take me back to Boston and I had to go with her and pick up her daughter in Maine. :beli:

Coming back her car broke down on the border to New Hampshire.
She called the tow truck and white boy was looking at me like:beli:

He was like, "State law says I can't have more than 3 people in the tow truck" (So him, the chick and her daughter).
So I'm looking at this chick and was like bytch you the only reason I was even on this trip cause you wouldn't take me back to Boston.

She hit me with the: :manny:

Dude was like, "man you can walk to the gas station and call a cab to get to the bus station." :skip:

They drove off.

The lil daughter was looking out the back window like:umad:

Soon as they pulled off, I realized there was a bar across the highway with the largest rebel flag I ever seen. Like the size of a billboard. :dead:

A group of bikers seen me and literally rushed to ride up and down the highway calling me n*****.
I just kept flipping them off mad as fukk. I called that white bytch and cussed her out.
I didn't even think about calling the cops.
It was a 2 mile walk to the gas station.
I asked the attendant how to get back to Boston and told him what happened.

Dude was laughing so much, tears was coming out.

He called a cab for me that took me to a bus station.
I had to switch busses to get to a train station and it took me like 4 hrs to make it home. (Brighton)

I was mad as fukk.

All for a chick that looked like Britney Spears with acne. :francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I lived in Boston. I met this married but separated white chick that lived in Worcester but she was from Portland, Maine.

I remember I made a thread about when I spent the weekend with her in Worcester and she wouldn't take me back to Boston and I had to go with her and pick up her daughter in Maine. :beli:

Coming back her car broke down on the border to New Hampshire.
She called the tow truck and white boy was looking at me like:beli:

He was like, "State law says I can't have more than 3 people in the tow truck" (So him, the chick and her daughter).
So I'm looking at this chick and was like bytch you the only reason I was even on this trip cause you wouldn't take me back to Boston.

She hit me with the: :manny:

Dude was like, "man you can walk to the gas station and call a cab to get to the bus station." :skip:

They drove off.

The lil daughter was looking out the back window like:umad:

Soon as they pulled off, I realized there was a bar across the highway with the largest rebel flag I ever seen. Like the size of a billboard. :dead:

A group of bikers seen me and literally rushed to ride up and down the highway calling me n*****.
I just kept flipping them off mad as fukk. I called that white bytch and cussed her out.
I didn't even think about calling the cops.
It was a 2 mile walk to the gas station.
I asked the attendant how to get back to Boston and told him what happened.

Dude was laughing so much, tears was coming out.

He called a cab for me that took me to a bus station.
I had to switch busses to get to a train station and it took me like 4 hrs to make it home. (Brighton)

I was mad as fukk.

All for a chick that looked like Britney Spears with acne.:francis:
That was toxic for sure

Dash_97

Pro
Daps
Didn’t even notice all the eyes in the background at first :damn: how is dude so calm? :wtf: