Youre a 25 year old bachelor; are you messing with a younger or older chick?

What age bracket?

• 18-23

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • 24-30

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I would go with the older chick.... Like my girl pretty much snipped my balls 2 years ago and I have pretty much been a good boy. I like being in a relationship and if she is 25-30 with no kids and a decent job, I'm good. I believe a man should take care of his woman so the money she makes doesn't matter to me because she won't be paying any bills anyway outside of her car note and insurance. I'm going to pop the question when I find another job and start making babies within the next year so I'm ready for that ball and chain.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Young girls are easier to scoop up and 10x easier to drop than an older broad

older ones be tryna have you come to the crib to do handyman shyt after you separate :scusthov: still tryna be cool n shyt cuz they know they're becoming :flabbynsick: and get needy

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
fukk the older bytch and keep the younger as a jumpoff for 10 years, then marry her

word to marvin gaye :ahh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
At 25 with ur own little fly bachelor pad, I'd go with the younger women. They appreciate it more than messing around with dudes their age still living at their mama's house.

With that kind of freedom that some of them might not be used to, u can ask them to come over any time and they'll be there. Also if u keep ur place clean and tidy they won't even wanna leave :laugh:

I like older women too but in this hypothetical situation I'd go for the younger broads.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
im 27 and these days I feel like a girl that's 25 is too old for me. 24 is pushing it. My main chick is 20 :lolbron:

And if you live downtown you wont have to deal with people living with their parents. Downtown is full of 18+ girls who left their small towns to live that tdot lifestyle.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Younger because...

If you're trying to go the relationship route then younger. Older chicks will have more upfront advantages (money, mental stability, less drama) but their disadvantages are much more powerful than a younger chick. This same thing happened to me when I was 25 (minus the downtown) living and the older chicks I dated were entirely too anxious to get engaged and start a family. It only happened to me twice in one year but that was enough for me to fall back.

I had this older chick before I was with my wife... :noah:

Theyre bread is better, their minds are sharper, they dont play games

But the catch is you cant settle down with em. Chick was 33 5 years ago, I was 25. Shes 38 now. I wanna have kids. Her factory is finished. fukk that

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If you're trying to go the relationship route then younger. Older chicks will have more upfront advantages (money, mental stability, less drama) but their disadvantages are much more powerful than a younger chick. This same thing happened to me when I was 25 (minus the downtown) living and the older chicks I dated were entirely too anxious to get engaged and start a family. It only happened to me twice in one year but that was enough for me to fall back.

your right

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Younger in this scenario.

IMO people are waiting until late 20's or early 30's to settle down with kids in the city. Might as well have fun with it until you're 27 or 28.