Youre a 25 year old bachelor; are you messing with a younger or older chick?

What age bracket?

• 18-23

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • 24-30

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You graduated from a school two years ago and have managed to obtain the job of your dreams at a great corporation for the last couple years. Right now youre on a steady path. Got a nice condo downtown. Raised up to a 60K salary. Just got off the transit life and copped a decent used whip, lets say an Acura TL :manny: etc etc. Everything is looking good and the icing is the cake is you got these two fine ass hoes jocking you. :youngsabo: One is younger and the other is a little older/ in your age group.

You done ran through your share of hoes in College and during the first two years of that downtown bachelor living. There are STDs out there, and girls are trying to trap dudes for kids so right now you're looking to chill with a relationship and see where it goes.

Younger profile: age 18-23
She's a student you met right down the street a couple blocks from your hood when you was visiting your old campus.

- Can possibly mold her
- More perky and optimistic
- Tighter p*ssy
- She looks up to you

- Likely immature as shyt
- Inexperienced with sex and relationships
- Likely more materialistic
- Prone to play games and harder to read
- Very finnicke
- Broke
- Lives with her parents

Older profile: age 24-30
You met her while the two of you were waiting for your Starbucks during a break from work (two different establishments of course, dont shyt where you eat).

- More upfront with her feelings - wont play games
- More resources: Money, job, whip, a place to stay
- Freakier, better sex and dome game
- More mature

- Looks might be deteriorating
- More pressure to settle down
- Looser p*ssy
- Emotional baggage
'

Who you diggin?
Name some other reasons while youre at it. :leostare:

Here's the twist though, the older head is the younger head's cousin. If you fukkin with the two of em its bound to come out and you gon lose both. :leon:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
BOTH

Read the disclaimer after i posted,so now that i know that info

BOTH!

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Older. They have money and are thirsting for young dikk

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When you 25 you wanna have fun with these broads too young to making decisions on who...try to polk both...id pick the older broad first as the younger chicks are easier to manipulate in this situation...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When you 25 you wanna have fun with these broads too young to making decisions on who...try to polk both...id pick the older broad first as the younger chicks are easier to manipulate in this situation...

:manny:

Isn't the goal at 25 to lose them anyway, if you can't see yourself with either of them long term then they're just rentals anyway.

you nikkas are too much :noah:

Another stipulation added in blue...pick one.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If youre dead set on a 'ship all things being equal go young...if she mid 30s and your ten years younger dont make sense to settle down with her...That being said you cant really predict a relationship for either...

What part of downtown you live ?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If youre dead set on a 'ship all things being equal go young...if she mid 30s and your ten years younger dont make sense to settle down with her...That being said you cant really predict a relationship for either...

What part of downtown you live ?

If this is Toronto, we talking Concord cityplace :myman:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YHGE9Vr.jpg

:manny:

virtually any woman 22 and up can fit in either of those profiles. might be better off just making a profile of what you're looking for and go from there. if age is important, put that in the profile too, otherwise just hump away.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
At 25 with a fresh new whip and a good paying job I aint trying to slow things down or settle anyways :manny:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...but if i were the hypothetical 25 y.o. bachelor i'd go with option two between 24-26. older than that pass.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
If you're trying to go the relationship route then younger. Older chicks will have more upfront advantages (money, mental stability, less drama) but their disadvantages are much more powerful than a younger chick. This same thing happened to me when I was 25 (minus the downtown) living and the older chicks I dated were entirely too anxious to get engaged and start a family. It only happened to me twice in one year but that was enough for me to fall back.