Your worse video game purchase decision?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
After thinking about it..probably Saints Row: The Third. It just felt cornball to me. Something about it was just..EHHHHhh. I never finished it.

Edit: Actually.. I'll add Kane and Lynch as well...that was from humble bundle tho. Played it for a couple minutes and uninstalled that shyt.
I let one of my family members borrow my PS for awhile (they never play video games ) and he was obsessed with Saints Row gat outta hell :mjlol:

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
1-la-noire-banner.jpg

thought this was gonna be 50s GTA but i realized 5 mins into playin that this was garbage. n i copped 1st day smfh

people tryna shyt on cruisin USA in here :aicmon:

word, that was my shyt! used to run my whole fam in it

Nba live 05

Only game ive ever brought back

WHAAAT!!! thas my fav live EVER! Freestyle control AND full All Star weekend???? wow i never heard hate 4 this game b4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:dwillhuh: there was a secret ending in farcry 4???
At the beginning when dude leaves and tells you to wait, you can actually wait for him to come back and the game ends right there. He takes you to your moms grave and explains his side of the story, hes actually not as bad as the story makes him seem.

I thought it was pretty clever.

:ehh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Recently? Overwatch, Battlefield 1 and COD Infinite warfare. Infinite Warfare and COD MW3 are the only CODs I've ever returned/traded in. I just couldn't figure out wtf I was doing with overwatch. Bf1 just wasn't my type of game.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I bought COD BO4 and barely played it :mjcry:

Tried playing zombies and everything felt all over the place (the special abilities and stuff )

Why they gotta over do stuff just keep it simple

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
Mass Effect Andromeda

These are the only 2 that come to mind

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
some car derby/demolition BS on the ps2. got tired of it after 15 minutes and regretted wasting a purchase on it immediately after. i didn't wanna tell my mom because she hated buying me games as is so that would've made it harder for me to get anything else.

i love racing games and thought car derby was gonna be the hotness :snoop: