Your Unpopular Food Opinions

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
The only thing celery does is make everything it's in taste worse.

That, and zucchini.

Literally no one in the history of mankind has ever said "I could go for some celery or zucchini"

Celery goes ON things? I though that shyt just acts as garnish with my buffalo wings :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dominos is better than 90% of the mom and pop places everyone here claims are great. I'd take Dominos over just about any place that isn't a more upscale place with real wood ovens.

where do you live?

to think that there exists a city where dominoes is your best option for pizza:scust:

i guess i take living in new york for granted. i don't know what i would do.:wow:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
where do you live?

to think that there exists a city where dominoes is your best option for pizza:scust:

i guess i take living in new york for granted. i don't know what i would do.:wow:
I've worked at Dominoes. If these people knew like I knew, well......

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
The only thing celery does is make everything it's in taste worse.

That, and zucchini.

Literally no one in the history of mankind has ever said "I could go for some celery or zucchini"
freshman year of high school my cooking teacher had us make zucchini brownies. Had everyone like :dahell: whats the point of the zucchini?? :beli: some straight up CAC shyt.

sidenote: one group burned theirs and after arguing over whose fault it was, this big nikka in the group named patrick ended up fighting this fat CAC broad. Ended with dude punting her in the vagina. :huhldup:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
water melon, pig feet, pork in general, sweet potatoe, beats,cabbage, large chunks of onions in food, cinnamon, candy corn, licerice, mints, chocolate candy, baked beans, all types of pie, overly sweet things, red doritoes, all are fukking trash.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
A banana makes an excellent fleshlight substitute.
Watermelon tastes like chewed up spit
Fried Chicken is too heavy, and leaves me feeling unpleasant
Fish is disgusting
Sushi is GOAT
Ham is the worst food ever (literally one step above spam)
Potatoes are gross ESPECIALLY mashed potatoes!!!
Catsup is the worst condiment ever
Cow's Fluid (milk) is gross as fukk!

full

:dead: