Your Unpopular Food Opinions

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Macaroni and cheese... I just don't get it. Seems like a waste of good macaroni and good cheese. How the fukk did this nonsense catch on?
Any savory food with nuts in it is garbage. Kung pao anything = garbage. Cashew anything = garbage.

Brown rice actually isn't that bad and yields some pretty nice results in the bathroom and on my waist.
Oatmeal too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Macaroni and cheese... I just don't get it. Seems like a waste of good macaroni and good cheese. How the fukk did this nonsense catch on?
Any savory food with nuts in it is garbage. Kung pao anything = garbage. Cashew anything = garbage.

Brown rice actually isn't that bad and yields some pretty nice results in the bathroom and on my waist.
Oatmeal too.

It depends on how its made....Baked macaroni with cheddar and american cheese, egg and butter.... :noah:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Hot sauce is wack, it does not need nor go well with every damn thing. Same goes for Ranch and Blue Cheese
Coleslaw is gross
Grits are gross
Lobster and crab legs are overrated, not worth the price for little meat that has to get slathered in butter. It's a delicacy that people lust over cause of it's price.
Bacon is ok, but not worth the popularity of infusing it with everything. It's like liking bacon made you some cool kid and now everything has bacon in it.
Miracle Whip is Delicious, and the only real mayo to me.