Your top four BYLUG / Doughboyz Cashout / payroll / big quis / roc / hbk songs ever

Most UNDERRATED BYLUG member

• Total voters

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last year he went from 'one of the best out' to 'my favorite rapper' when Strathmoor dropped and they busted out the old cartiers and Al Wissams

Looked like freshman year me but i couldn't afford buffs :francis::mjlol:

Strathmoor is crazy. Ex Dealer Flow is my shyt. Hustle Muzik 3 is too smooth. Presi is my shyt too. And Payface goes hard.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's been posted already but, I always use Top Down Money up whenever I want to show off the stereo system on my car. The lows on it are crazy. Plus it just sets the perfect mood every time.

Take Me to A Place because it reminds me of Rappers Island by Mac Dre & I always like the Detroit posse cuts

Grown Man shyt

DjFresh DjFresh DjFresh DjFresh

There's too many good Payroll tracks to really list though lol. Giovanni's Way is a masterpiece and I'm excited to see him getting on some tighter production going forward. Always thought that his beat selection was the only thing holding him back with his past albums. His upcoming Tonight Show with DJ Fresh is going to be his equivalent to Larry June's Mr Midnight. I'm calling it now.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
It's been posted already but, I always use Top Down Money up whenever I want to show off the stereo system on my car. The lows on it are crazy. Plus it just sets the perfect mood every time.

Take Me to A Place because it reminds me of Rappers Island by Mac Dre & I always like the Detroit posse cuts

Grown Man shyt

DjFresh DjFresh DjFresh DjFresh

There's too many good Payroll tracks to really list though lol. Giovanni's Way is a masterpiece and I'm excited to see him getting on some tighter production going forward. Always thought that his beat selection was the only thing holding him back with his past albums. His upcoming Tonight Show with DJ Fresh is going to be his equivalent to Larry June's Mr Midnight. I'm calling it now.

Man, Larry June is so dope, that bay/Detroit connection always works.

Btw, I expected to see at least one track from the payroll/Peezy album..."make it last" was a classic

I could definitely use another Peezy/payroll project, or another billboard Bros album

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

Btw, I expected to see at least one track from the payroll/Peezy album..."make it last" was a classic

I could definitely use another Peezy/payroll project, or another billboard Bros album

Never really peeped none of these cats music, but off sampling this thread alone, I think I'mma go on a Payroll music run.

Any suggestions for Projects to check out in sequence?

I've been heavy off into Larry June recently, but Payroll sound like some shyt I can get down with.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Never really peeped none of these cats music, but off sampling this thread alone, I think I'mma go on a Payroll music run.

I've been heavy off into Larry June recently, but Payroll sound like some shyt I can get down with.
I'll circle back this evening, but "payface" "Sosa dreams" and "big bossin" are fire

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Giovanni's Way
Big Bossin vol 2
Big Bossin vol 1
Spirit of a Boss

He spits hard on everything i've ever heard from him, but these four projects back his talent up with the tightest production imo

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Giovanni stays in my rotation. No one I know outside of Detroit cats listen to him and given all the mediocre shyt that pops nationwide I don't understand why he doesn't have a bigger draw. He makes classic hustler music.
Damn Walt, didn't know you fukk wit Payroll. This nikka make straight up "riding down Jefferson/ the strip on the Isle while blowing some good" music.

I put some of my nikkas on that Larry June and Cardo Cruise USA and them nikkas was going crazy. shyt fit right in perfectly with classic Detroit sounding shyt.