Lol some of yall really love that loser vegeta

sxmlVh2.jpg

RHtMXTa.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
These Vegeta stans are out of control breh. :russ:

I don't understand the love for that jealous nikka either. Originally Piccolo (also Akira Toriyama's favorite character) was supposed to be Goku's rival and Vegeta was supposed to die off but pressure from fans and other behind the scenes nikkas had Toriyama keep Vegeta in.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
All ya'll hating on the God of all Saijins need to understand something....he'll kill you, fukk your girl and have a kid by her, ditch the kid, help ressurect you from the dead, and gloat about it

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5. Gohan killing cell
4. Trunks turning freeza into sushi
3. Dr gero fukkin mudering yamcha with 1 chop
2. Vegeta saying goodbye to his son before he sacrificed himself, and being told, straight up by piccolo, that when he died, he was going to HELL, and he still did it because it was the right thing to do :to:
1. Majin vegeta defeating goku in battle (the entire fight)

:comeon:You're better than this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Vegeta >>>> everybody and there's NOTHING you can do about it :umad:

:heh:

Vegeta is >>>> everybody when it comes to number of Ls taken, but that's about it.

Man I wish we still had that thread I made on :hamster: way back about how Vegeta quite possibly took more Ls that any other fictional character in history. :laff:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
vegeta-o.gif

vegeta-dies-o.gif

and the most :skip: of them all :skip:
tumblr_mnsgbbvbXn1s20ivko1_500.gif

Right because nobody else on DBZ took any Ls? :beli:
Where was Goku's soft ass when 17 and 18 came? In the bed dying from a CURABLE heart virus that he was too stupid to take the medicine for :laff:
Yeah, L :heh:
And didn't Goku get served up and down those mountains BY VEGETA, leaving him assed out like a bytch rolling on a roofie? Yeah okay, thought so :heh:
L :heh:
Yall fatherless, anti-Vegeta stans kill me :laff:

Last edited:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Right because nobody else on DBZ took any Ls? :beli:
Where was Goku's soft ass when 17 and 18 came? In the bed dying from a CURABLE heart virus that he was too stupid to take the medicine for :laff:
Yeah, L :heh:
And didn't Goku get served up and down those mountains BY VEGETA, leaving him assed like a bytch rolling on a roofie? Yeah okay, thought so :heh:
L :heh:
Yall fatherless, anti-Vegeta stans kill me :laff:

stop fronting like one of those gifs ain't make you smirk for just a second :skip: