Your top 5 black actors (in any order) you want to see get a role in Black Panther

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Thought this place fell off, glad someone mentioned Idris...

Also Mike K Williams should be added as well as the dude that played Avon Barksdale assuming thry can do the accent justice. Mr ecko/adebisi would be great but hes got that dc check now.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Conrad muthfukkin Coates aka T'evgin

defiance3.5.png

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm shocked at the naivety of you guys. This Black Panther movie is funded by white people. You think they're going to finance a movie with a strong black protagonist? Haven't you guys learned anything from hollywood? They're obviously going to throw something in the plot that will make him look weak somehow (i.e.: gay, white love interest, make him look like a punk).

This is John Boyega all over again. You guys are falling for the okie doke.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm shocked at the naivety of you guys. This Black Panther movie is funded by white people. You think they're going to finance a movie with a strong black protagonist? Haven't you guys learned anything from hollywood? They're obviously going to throw something in the plot that will make him look weak somehow (i.e.: gay, white love interest, make him look like a punk).

This is John Boyega all over again. You guys are falling for the okie doke.
Nope. There would be (figurative) blood in the (e) streets. He won't be invincible, flawed, but he won't be a punk. It's gonna be great and you'll be happy to be wrong.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Top 5 Black Actors for BP in no order:
1.Denzel WashinGOATin:myman:
2.Angela Bassett:ahh:
3.Wesley Snipes:blessed:
4.Danai Gurrira:ohlawd:
5. John Boyega:jawalrus: