Your Top 10 TV Shows Of The Last Decade (1 Hour Drama Edition)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Shameless is really good

Also honorable mention to Six Feet Under and Rescue Me

Shocked to see The Shield so high on everyones lists...The show did a horrible job at casting the "black thug" imo..At some points it was almost cartoonish...

Also after these last 2 seasons I'm taking Dexter out of my top 10...The plot holes are just insulting to the audience....
The portrayals of minorities in general was laughably cartoonish a lot of the time on The Shield but I rate it highly because of the impact it had on basic cable and its role(with The Sopranos) in popularizing the antihero lead. Plus the story of the Strike Team was wonderfully told. Dexter has an iconic lead role and, imo, the greatest premise of any of the shows on most lists. Those things plus four classic seasons is why I rate it, despite the cringe worthy way it's going out.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The portrayals of minorities in general was laughably cartoonish a lot of the time on The Shield but I rate it highly because of the impact it had on basic cable and its role(with The Sopranos) in popularizing the antihero lead. Plus the story of the Strike Team was wonderfully told. Dexter has an iconic lead role and, imo, the greatest premise of any of the shows on most lists. Those things plus four classic seasons is why I rate it, despite the cringe worthy way it's going out.
That's what bothers me the most. Man Showtime REALLY messed up letting the last couple of seasons play out like that. The first 4 seasons are great TV

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1.The Wire
2.Battlestar Galactica
3.LOST
4..The Shield
5.Homeland
6.Shameless
7.Breaking Bad
8.Dexter
9.Prison Break
10.The 4400/Damages(tie)

I know im forgetting a few shows but thats what I came up with off the top :manny: