Your single favorite athlete of all time

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
AAGV012-06ASGAction.jpg

The day he was traded to the Rockets was probably a top 5 day in my life. Wish injuries never did him in so early :to:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, you ask people for one favorite athlete and a ton of people are listing multiple athletes. :facepalm:

Favorite doesn't mean best or G.O.A.T. necessarily. They just inspire you or you just love their game and/or personality.

My favorite athlete is Patrick Roy.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Magic Johnson - My childhood sports hero

Charles Barkley - My formative years sports idol. Modeled my whole game after him. I was always Charles when I hooped as a kid.

Kobe - That's my brother. I criticize him, argue with him, and talk shyt to him when he's fukking up. nikka be having me like:mindblown::snoop: and :banderas::blessed:at the same time. But don't nobody else better say shyt about my nikka Kobe because you aint family like that and you don't now his struggle.:pacspit: I care more about what happens with this nikkas career than anybody else ever.:why: I'd give Kobe my achilles tendon if I could. I sit in an office all day, what I need it for? shyt aint healthy at all.

Money May- Black Excellence! No bandwagon though, I saw the nikkas 1st fight live.